Wednesday, July 25, 2007

From Flagstaff to Panguitch, UT


As the midway point to today's drive, we stopped at the Glen Canyon Dam on Lake Powell's southern tip. You can be sure America is safe there...I was not allowed to enter due to the small 1.5" Swiss pocket knife I had on my key chain. The kids really didn't want to see the inner workings and were more interested in lunch--so we sat in the coolness of the RV and watched the other tourists come and go.


There are two albums of pics today. The first is for the scenic drive up from Flagstaff:

http://www.kodakgallery.com/Slideshow.jsp?mode=fromshare&Uc=3x70wrv.2ib3b8ov&Uy=-hodsp7&Ux=0

The second album is for the Glen Canyon Dam and southern UT (near Bryce Canyon and on into Panguitch)


1 comment:

Juliet A said...

I was glad to see Pippin in one of the pics - I was wondering if he was having any fun too.

This is some great scenery, but certainly not as nice as the views back east, right?