Saturday, September 15, 2007

Happiness is a Job, I Wish I Had One

Sisters Jazz Festival is in town, Cycle Oregon is headed to a finish and our house deal seems on track. I am trying to stay true to our quest to find the ideal place to settle, then the house and then the job...but I admit I'm getting antsy. The kids have been back in school for 2 weeks and are settling into the routine nicely. I'm not bored, just want to get going with life. There are new friends to be made, challenges to take on and fulfillment of achieving something, even if it is bringing home a paycheck to pay the bills. There's some apprehension too in making a new start here--first impressions are lasting ones... Patience and faith are our watchwords.

It's also time to plan the trip to retrieve the minivan in VA and visit the folks in NY before zooming back cross country.

D

No comments: